...the imaginarium of serah a. ferguson :art, culture, home decor, musings, inspirations and crafts

Thursday, July 15, 2010

how about...

I am always getting digs for being the eco-friendly (can also be translated as terrified) NON DRIVER of the family. My daughter and I take transit everywhere. That, or walk, since we managed to situate ourselves in a perfect little urban oasis. School, groceries, produce and other amenities are a five minute step away.

I have a carport that is rarely used, guests only. I think I found the perfect solution for the unused space. How about this baby:


I've always been attracted to Airstream trailers, clearly I am not alone in this. Nor is it particularly unique to want to use these darling throw backs as an office, studio or guest home. I think my favorite alteration thus far has to be "Hey, Cupcake" of Austin, Texas.

No comments: